What you can expect from our school
• A continuation of an excellent and robust curriculum.
• Online and offline learning activities.
• Continued high quality pastoral care.
• Regular communication from the school and teachers.
What we expect from our pupils
• Commitment to take part in all online learning and work hard.
• Willingness to step out of their comfort zone, especially when things are different or not straight forward.
How you can help your child
• Family comes first and must be your priority.
• You are not expected to be your child’s teacher. Please do contact the relevant teacher if you are struggling with the work that has been set.
• It would be helpful to provide a dedicated work-space for your child along with the following equipment: IT device/pad of paper/notebook/exercise books/pen, pencil, colouring pens/pencils/maths equipment/calculator/ruler.
• Stick to a routine where possible. It may be helpful to print out a copy of your family timetable and how the school day will fit into it.
• Recognise the need for regular breaks for your children.
• Help your child to eat healthily.
• Encourage children to keep in contact with their friends.
• Enable children to be punctual for any live sessions.
• During academic learning, the focus should be entirely on schoolwork sessions, therefore apps/tabs that are not relevant to academic learning should be closed and mobile phones put away.
• Keep communicating with us – constructive comments and feedback are always welcome. Please forward these on to Form Tutors in the first instance.
• For Sports activities, it might be helpful for children to change into sports clothes to make a healthy distinction between academic work and physical exercise.